"Great staff in Accident & Emergency Dept"

About: Good Hope Hospital

From start to finish I would like to stress how brilliant the staff were, everyone concerned on the Majors and Minors Unit were professional and so lovely to myself and my wife, which makes a difference when you are worried about what is wrong with you. The waiting time for a Friday night was really good as well, we were informed along the way at what was being done etc. and cannot fault the staff at all. A big thank you to you all

Dear Edward Clarke

Thank you very much for posting your feedback about our Accident and Emergency Department at Good Hope Hospital.

I am so pleased to learn that you thought the staff were brilliant,that you and your wife were treated professionally throughout your attendance, and that you were both kept well informed.

I will ensure that your feedback is highlighted to Angela Birmingham, Matron for Emergency Services, as well as Dr Ola Erinfolami who will be delighted to ensure that your comments are circulated to all of the team.

I do hope this is acceptable. Once again thank you for providing your feedback, it is extremely important to us.

Marie Helebert

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Dear Edward Clarke

Marie Helebert