"Ward 12 Wishaw General Hospital"

About: Wishaw General Hospital / Trauma & orthopaedics

My mother was in Ward 12 recently for twelve weeks having been in earlier in the year rehabilitating after two broken hips. The care that Sister Karen and all her staff gave my mother was second to none. Not one of the staff could have been more patient, pleasant or helpful and the attentiveness received was fantastic. I cannot heap praise highly enough on all of these wonderful people not forgetting Dr Logan who was also amazing.

Response from Janice Miles, Senior Nurse, Older People Services and Outpatient Services, Wishaw General Hospital

Dear Relative

Thank you for taking time to post your compliments on the care your mother received in Ward 12. I will ensure these are passed on to the Ward 12 team including Dr Logan who will be delighted to acknowledge that their care and professionalism was of the highest standard.

I hope your mother is well and continuing to make good progress.

Response from Fiona Cross, Occupational Therapy Team Leader, Wishaw General Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Thank you for your lovely comments re the multi-disciplinary team on ward 12. We appreciate you taking the time to comment and I will make sure the OT's and Physio staff are aware of your post.

I hope your mum is settling well at home.