"Greetwell ward staff"

About: Lincoln County Hospital / Physiotherapy Lincoln County Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

Apsoloutly disgusted with the staff an the way ive been treated one person says one thing and another says something else. The night time staff was talking about me laughing an joking behind my back not realising I was stood there an heard it I very angry with this hospital every time I come in I think it just gets worse!

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Satcey,

I am truly sorry you feel you have received unacceptable care during your stay at Lincoln County Hospital.

I thank you for your feedback and particularly having the opportunity to also talk your concerns through last week.

I will be following up your feedback with the team and encourage you to continue to speak directly to myself or the nurse in charge during your stay on the ward.

Sister Coleman - Greetwell Ward

Update posted by satcey (the patient)

Its a joke I was given the wrong drug then the toilet/shower room was disgusting. I wouldn't even get my wheelchair in. I've got photo evidence. Then got refused spinal block because It was a waste of time apparently.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

We are sorry to read your last comments. If you would like the Trust to investigate your care and treatment you can raise a formal complaint. If you would like to pursue this route, can we ask that you contact us either by letter or email with the full details of your complaint.

If you write to the Trust the address is:

Chief Executive, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust, Greetwell Road, Lincoln, LN2 5QY

By email: complaints@ulh.nhs.uk

Please be assured that by raising a formal complaint that it will not compromise your care or treatment in any way.