"Visit to Plastics Department"

About: Hull Royal Infirmary

After an accident involving trapping my fingers, I first visited Beverley small injuries clinic and was then booked into the Plastics Department at HRI the following morning.

1 was seen promptly and the treatment and care that I received was credit to the NHS and its staff and doctors .I was even called back earlier than my appointment date just to check that everything was healing smoothly .Nothing was too much trouble and they all had positive and cheerful attitudes .NHS seems to receive a lot of negative feedback, but my treatment was first class- Thank you

Response from Hull Royal Infirmary

Thank you for adding you comment to the NHS Choices website. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and we will ensure that the staff concerned are made aware of these.

If you would like to become more involved in decisions about local healthcare, we are recruiting members.

By becoming a member you receive our quarterly newsletter, find out more about your local NHS and help us improve local services. You can also attend our ‘medicine for members’ sessions and respond to questionnaires. You don’t need any special skills or experience to become a member; you just need an interest in local health services. There is no commitment, you can get involved as much or as little as you choose.

For more information please either email foundation.trust@hey.nhs.uk or telephone the Corporate Affairs office on (01482) 675165.

If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service on (01482) 623065 or email on pals@hey.nhs.uk as we are always striving to improve our patients experience.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local NHS services.

Kind regards,

Patient Experience Department Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust.