"Regular Visitor"

About: Queen's Hospital, Burton Upon Trent

I have been coming to the haematology clinic since 17th August 2015 weekely, after a routine check at my doctors revealed a blood pressure problem, whereby I had an unexpected overnight stay in Ward 6 Coronary care on 11th August 2015.

This turn of events left me very surprised and also mildly shocked/scared that anything was wrong with me.

The staff in the Ward 6 during my overnight stay were very caring and kind, not having anything with me they made sure that I had a suitable garment for the overnight stay, food and toiletries the following morning. Subsequently the staff at the haematology clinic have been professional, approachable and courteous, waiting time here varies and is dependant on both the day and the time of day that I visit, the level of care though is constant.

Thank you for being here when I need you.

Response from Queen's Hospital, Burton Upon Trent

Dear Jeni

Thank you for sharing your patient experience at Queen’s Hospital Burton. Our staff appreciate that you have taken the time to recognise their efforts. We will share your comments with the departments that you have mentioned.

We hope that you are progressing well.

PALS team