"Car parking"

About: Clatterbridge Hospital

After just moving to the Wirral and not ever visiting the hospital before. It was not easy knowing which car park to use for the department I needed...there was no signage/arrows directing you to the departments or car parks. I was within the 20 mins but when I finally found the ticket machine it wasn't working and again there were no signs to say where I could find another one. It is such a large complex I as walking round for ages and when I did find someone to ask I had to walk for another 10 mins to pay. It then cost me over £3 department signs, car parking signs and pay machine signs would be really helpful.

Response from Clatterbridge Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to learn of the difficulties you experienced when visiting Clatterbridge Hospital and we are grateful for you taking the to share this with us.

We have shared your comments with our Estates Department so that they can look into the issues you have raised. If we can be of further assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Relations Team on freephone 0800 432 0251, email wih-tr.pals@nhs.net or in writing to Patient Relations Team, Arrowe Park Hospital, Arrowe Park Road, Upton, Wirral, CH49 5PE.