"Excellent outpatients service"

About: North Devon District Hospital

I attended NDDH on three consecutive days in September 2015 with 'old' injuries to my ankle and hand following a recent fall.

I received excellent service from Radiology, A & E and Fracture departments.

Waiting times did not exceed 30 minutes and the staff were extremely polite and informative especially a particular member of staff in the Fracture Clinic.

Thank you all for providing a positive experience and reducing my anxiety and pain!

Dear Anonymous - I was sorry to learn you had a fall, resulting in visits to the North Devon District Hospital, and would like to thank you for sharing your experience of the three different outpatient departments you attended. Its very good to note each visit went so well.

I have shared your positive feedback with the respective department managers, where I know they will be warmly received. I do hope you are now on the road to a full recovery.

Many thanks

Response from Peter Brain, Volunteer, Healthwatch Devon

Dear 'Anonymous'

The comments and responses on the web-site of Patient Opinion are shared with us at Healthwatch.

Thank you for responding to this experience of treatment of your injuries. At Healthwatch we are building a picture of the provision of services in Devon and these comments should help the NHS and other providers develop and improve their services.

If you wish to discuss this or any health or social care issue with us in confidence, including seeking advice or information about services, please call 0800 520 0640, or email info@healthwatchdevon.co.uk or go on-line to www.healthwatchdevon.co.uk.

Yours sincerely

Peter Brain
Volunteer

Healthwatch Devon is the consumer champion for Health and Social Care in Devon.