"Thanks for everything"

About: Queen's Medical Centre / Paediatric surgery

D34 was very helpful, especially Laura and another one which I can't remember, as I was a bit of a problem and the night nurses were helpful even when I had a bad dream and was having a panic attack when I was sick, which they put this water proof thing on me. They would always have everything I need and keep me clean. The physio team were helpful and got me back on my feet. Thank you for everything. I hope I will never have to have a scoliosis operation again. Thanks to the lovely people on the ward I made friends with and for those who looked after me when mum wasn't there.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Hi Lillie.

Kind regards,

Helen Donovan

D34 ward manager.

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

Hi Lilli. Thanks for your wonderful feedback. It’s great to hear that you felt safe and well cared for. I have shared your kind words with Laura and the rest of the team. I hope you’re feeling better now you are back home.

Kind regards,

Helen Donovan. D34 ward manager.