"Meeting mummy friends"

About: Pleasley Hill Children's Centre

After having my second baby I went to the sure start group at bull farm crescent centre to get him weighed and met some mummies with baby's the same age as mine. I ended up making some lovely friends who I now meet up with weekly! And it's great to swap stories and ideas. I have to say the staff all fab too very friendly and make you feel very welcome.

Only thing I think should change is the lack of groups on in the holidays.

Response from Debbie O'Brien, Children's Centre Co-ordinator, Sure Start Children's Centres, County Health Partnerships We are preparing to make a change

I'm really pleased that you enjoy the sessions and have met some new friends. Its also good to read that the staff have made you feel welcome. I hope that you continue to enjoy the sessions.

With regards to the groups in the holidays, we do run a reduced timetable, however put on extra events for the whole family to attend. This has been done due to low numbers, but also feedback that we have previoulsy received. However we are more than happy to review this again and if there is a particuar group or session that you would like to continue in the holidays, please let myself or a member of the team know and we can look at it further.

Thank you for your feedback it's really useful.