"Visit to Emergency Gynecology"

About: Whipps Cross University Hospital

I visited the Emergency Gynaecology, today, following a referral by my consultant.

I was greeted, by a friendly staff member, in Reception, who remembered me from a previous visit.

The doctor performing my procedure, was also very welcoming and immediately put me at ease. They asked relevant questions , regarding my health , and explained each step of the procedure showing me what they were observing on the screen . Although it was an internal scan I did not experience any pain or discomfort, in fact, less than a smear test.

Following the scan the doctor was able to reassure me that the results were fine and no further tests were required.

I cannot fault the excellent treatment I received, firstly , at an earlier appointment , in Gynecology with the consultant and his team, and then, today, in Emergency Gynaecology.

Response from Whipps Cross University Hospital

Dear Marilyn

It is great to read that you were happy with the care and treatment you received from our gynaecology team. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and with other patients.

We have sent your feedback to the team at Whipps as they will love to hear them.

Best wishes