"Getting another "C card""

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / CHLASP Sexual Health Outreach, Education and Training

Saw a cool lady called Sue today who replaced my c card as other was old and I also got some condoms and my friend had never heard of c card so she got one too.

Response from Michelle Briggs, Specialist Sexual Health Trainer, Sexual Health Outreach Team, Locala Community Partnerships

Hello Collio

Thanks a lot for taking the time to post your comments on Patient Opinion. It sounds like you and your friend found your experience with Sue, our Young People's Outreach Worker very useful and I'm glad you've got yourself a new C-Card.

You can use your C-Card to access free condoms and chlamydia screening at a variety of venues across Kirklees, including clinics, youth groups, Brian Jackson House and selected pharmacies, as well as Connexions and housing support services.

If you need any further information about the C-Card, then please get in touch with us on 01484 481030 or email us at chlamydia.screening@locala.org.uk - you can also request a chlamydia screening postal kit to do at home. All of these services are free of charge to young people under 25.

Many thanks