"Amazing treatment by Professor and team"

About: West Middlesex University Hospital

I was so anxious and tearful before my day surgery but I was looked after so well it landed up being a good experience for me. From the nurses that made me feel at ease to the lovely anaesthetist who made me relax and had a fantastic bedside manner, to the Professor who did the Operation. The Professor did such a good job on my 2 toes and most of the time for the next few days I was pain free. Today I went back to have my dressing changed, I saw what a brilliant job they had done on me. No swelling or bruising and a nice clean cut, I was really amazed on what a fantastic job the Professor done for me.

So I would like to thank all the team that helped me get through my operation day in Day surgery Richmond ward on Friday 18th Septemeber. At West Middlesex Hospital.You are all fantastic and I don't think you get enough praise for all the good work you all do.

Janet

Response from West Middlesex University Hospital

Dear Janet - thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We have forwarded your kind words on to the relevant teams who will really appreciate them. We hope you are recovering well from your surgery.