"Excellent service to help me promote my capability"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Heart failure team

Since recovering from my severe heart attack, from the results I was very weak. I was physically helpless. I knew I would have regular in home cares from the 'NHS' service continuing towards my sustainability. Locala has provided an excellent service to help me promote my capability. The team made regular checks, and visits, until the moment I became mobile. The specific staff worked to my level and provided gentle, but affective care. Because of this I am enable. Thank you Locala stay blessed.

Response from Louise Thornton, Customer Engagement Manager , Adults Planned and Health and Wellbeing Business Unit, Locala Community Partnerships

Thank you Heartattack for sharing your experience of the Locala heart failure team. It was lovely to read the team worked with you at your own pace and that you sound to have made great progress. Keep up the good work.

I will share your lovely comments with the team

• Heartattack thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by Heartattack (the patient)

Thank-you Louise Thornton for appreciating my lovely comments. I have only shared my true experience. I was in extreme difficulty and helpless.