"Rosewood District Nursing Team"

About: Mansfield & Ashfield / Community nursing, Mansfield

(as a staff member posting for a carer/relative),

Just to say thank you very much to all of you for your help and care to my husband. I could not have managed without you. With your wonderful help I was able to keep him at home as he wanted to be.

I had 53 happy years with him, so will miss him always - but I did promise him I would carry on and go out and meet people.

Response from Suzanne Jones, Head of Adult Services (Mansfield), Mansfield & Ashfield Locality, County Health Partnerships

Many thanks for taking time out to comment on the service you received from Rosewood Integrated Care Team. I am happy that the team managed to support you to care for your husband in his preferred place of care. I will ensure your kind message is fedback to the team.

Response from Lisa Mercer, Integrated Team Leader (West), Community Adult Services Newark & Sherwood, County Health Partnerships

Hi,

I am so pleased you found the community nursing service invaluable in this very difficult time of your life. Your positive comments really motivate the nurses in the team.

Thanks Lisa