"My hospital experience-more than words can say"

About: Bmi - Goring Hall Hospital

I felt very special from my very first attendance. Each member of staff I encountered from explained what I should expect from pre-op assessment to admission and stay.

My Consultant presented as very caring and understanding with patience in answering my questions as well as listening to how certain aspects of my personal life would be affected by the timing of the operation. A member of my family was fully involved with the preparation for my surgery and my Consultant also showed an interest and patience in answering her questions.

Great kindness was shown by the medical, administrative and catering staff which I saw as a holistic approach to my recovery. I can only praise the other members of staff who took care of me as an inpatient pre-and post-operation. My continued care as an outpatient was of just the same high standard. Goring Hall Hospital has little if anything to improve on.

Response from Bmi - Goring Hall Hospital

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We are very pleased to see that your stay with us was comfortable. We have passed on your kind words to the team at the hospital, so it can be shared to the hospital staff.