"MRI department"

About: Good Hope Hospital / Radiology

I have to say after my mother attended the MRI Dept today I have nothing but admiration for the staff and receptionist.. My mom is 82 and had to undergo a scan today. From the moment we enter the department she was treated with compassion and care.. especially nurse Hinton who was so kind and helpful and treated mom like royalty...mom has had a lot of tests lately, and for people who love to moan about our national health I say we have had nothing but care and kindness from Solihull hospital and Heartlands. THANK YOU you are all Angels in my eyes....

Dear Mindymitt

Thank you very much for your feedback following your mother's appointment for an MRI scan at Good Hope Hospital.

I am so pleased that throughout the visit your mother was treated with kindness and compassion.

I will forward your feedback to Eunan McGlynn, MRI/CT Superintendent Radiographer who will ensure that your comments are communicated to all of the radiology team across the trust.

I hope this is acceptable and once again thank you for your kind comments about yours and your mother's experiences across the trust.

With kind kind regards