"Paramedics that attended my partner in 2012"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

(as other),

He had a cardiac arrest and unfortunately died he was driving his car at the time in Gloucester. THe paramedics were called and did a marvellous job trying revive him, unfortunately I was too late he had already passed away. I have always wondered did he die immediately and was he conscious and did he suffer at all. If any of your paramedics who attended that day has any information it would be very much appreciated.

Response from Sara Coburn, Patient Engagement Manager, Governance, South Western Ambulance Service Foundation Trust

Good Afternoon alfmil

Thank you for getting in touch with our service. I am very sorry for the loss of your partner.

We would be very happy to speak to the ambulance staff who cared for your partner, however we need a little more specific information regarding the event to identify them.

May I ask you to contact our Patient Experience Team on either swast.patientexperience@nhs.net or 01392 261 585 and a member of the team will be happy to take some further information from you.

Kind Regards