"Brilliant"

About: Abingdon Community Hospital

I arrived close to closing time and the receptionist was very friendly and welcoming, and I was offered some dressing for my injury whilst I waited, which wasn't very long.

When I was seen the staff were really nice and explained what they were going to do and how they would dress my wound and the after care.

All staff that were present were friendly, enthusiastic and took the time to talk to me and explain things even at 22.30 when they were closing.

Brilliant service, excellent staff and in the unfortunate event I have to return I would be more than happy to use this excellent service again.

Response from Sarah Woods, PALS officer, Complaints & PALS Team, Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about the service you received at Abingdon Community Hospital. We will share your feedback with the relevant manager for the service.

Response from Abingdon Community Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the service you received at Abingdon Community Hospital. We will share your comment with the relevant manager of the service.