"Balance Clinic"

About: Heartlands Hospital

Visited the clinic again on15/09/2015. Staff were very friendly and professional and the clinic clean and cheerful. The guidance and support in overcoming my balance problems have been of such a high standard that I can once again lead a healthy life style playing sport ,countryside walking and holidays abroad. The guidance they gave made me follow closely to their plan and helped me realise recovery would only work if I committed myself fully to following their advice.

I would like thank the doctor and his staff at the Balance Clinic for their support in enabling to get my life back to great level.

Dear Frank Cope

Thank you for your comments regarding your experience in the Balance Clinic at Heartlands Hospital. I am pleased to learn that you found the staff to be friendly and professional, and the environment was clean and cheerful.

Our staff work very hard to ensure a positive patient experience and will be so thrilled to know that their advice and treatment has been beneficial to you and helped to improve your quality of life.

I will ensure that all of the team in the Balance clinic are made aware of your comments and I do wish you well in your continued recovery.

Marie Helebert

Response from Heartlands Hospital

Dear Frank Cope

Marie Helebert