"pleased with everything with one reservation"

I have recently been in for a hip replacement My only adverse comment is that I feel I was discharged too soon I have since had great problems with blisters on my foot which may well have had nothing to do withmy operation but I would have felt happier with a slightly longer stay at the Horder.

Response from The Horder Centre - St Johns Road

Thank you for your enquiry. We are sorry to hear of your problems with blisters. Perhaps you feel it may help for our Matron to discuss further with you, if so please email a contact number for the attention of Matron to info@horder.co.uk and we can arrange this, it may be that either Matron or our doctor can review them if you wish, here at The Horder Centre

We do acknowledge the demands upon you after undergoing major surgery though we do plan along with you for early discharge as part of the enhanced recovery programme. In practice once the essential objectives are achieved then unless complications arise ongoing recovery is normally continued at home. We hope that you soon feel you are getting the outcome you had hoped for after your operation.