"booked in for induction"

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

Was booked in for induction at ward 24 to go down to labour ward however been admitted since Sunday morning and been here for 2 nights the service to get women down to be induced is rubbish. I've been left waiting for long time and every time i ask the staff same answers all along. I was first to go down and yet others went down to labour ward before me. Very heart broken and disappointed. And I'm still here waiting

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at University Hospital, Coventry. I am sorry to hear about your experience. Although it has been busier than usual in Maternity for the next two weeks, I understand that this is not something that gives you any comfort. Please contact us on the details below and the Modern Matron will discuss this with you further If you would like to discuss aspects of your care further then please contact the Trust’s Patient Advice and Liaison Service on 0800 028 4203.

If you would prefer to contact us by e-mail, our address is info@uhcw.nhs.uk Alternatively, you can write to us at the following address: PALS University Hospital Clifford Bridge Road Coventry CV2 2DX If you do decide to contact us, please make us aware that you have left comments on the NHS Choices website. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Communications Team University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust Telephone 0800 028 4203