"burns on my foot"

About: Rotherham Hospital

i can to A&E with bad burns on my foot , it was realy sore , and was deep burns , i was seen within 40 mints and was sorted within 2 hours , i do feel that people who give bad marks to the A&E forget it is a free service for all and if there was no free service like this one were would they go , think before u give bad marks next time think of the long hours work by the staff and the law wages paid and them u will see they do a great job ,

Response from Kerry Hollingworth, Corporate Affairs Officer, The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

Hello my name is Kerry, thank you for your post on NHS Choices. We really appreciate your feedback on the Accident and Emergency Department and are pleased to hear that you feel that the staff do a great job. Your feedback will be passed onto the staff concerned. With best wishes.

Response from Rotherham Hospital