"The staff couldn't have been more helpful"

About: Ailsa Hospital

I had occasion to take my husband to the A and E dept, after a particularly painful night when he hadn't got any sleep. He is waiting for an appointment for an endoscopy, as Dr thinks he has gastritis.

The staff were very helpful. He was seen for evaluation within about ten minutes of arrival, then went back to the waiting area, where we sat for only about five minutes, and then he was seen by a Doctor. It was particularly worrying, as he had a heart attack ten years ago.

The staff couldn't have been more helpful, and he was seen very quickly.

Excellent service.

Dear Kim Louise,

I am so pleased you did not have long to wait and your husband's care was of a high standard. I will be delighted to pass this to the staff. It is lovely when staff get such good feedback, thank you.

I am unsure if it was Ayr or Crosshouse you attended with your husband, if you have a minute, could you possibly let me know please? it will help me to pass your thanks to the right team.

I hope he is keeping a bit better now, gastritis must be quite painful.

best wishes