"Arthroscopy and manipulation"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

Had operation in day surgery today 14/09/15. Excellent nursing care.

The nurse let me know what was going to happen, step by step, and what to expect. The nurse was very kind, patient and professional. The nurse was always smiling and very cheerful putting me at ease as I was very nervous. The anethetist was lovely. They put all my worries to rest letting me know what they were going to do and reassured me they will watch over me whilst I was under. My consultant explained everything before going to theatre so I knew what to expect when I woke up too. Recovery was great and quick. A big thankyou to everyone who was involved in my operation.

Response from Debra Johns, Patient Experience Officer, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Debra, thank you very much for taking the time to provide your positive feedback regarding your experiences within the Orthopaedics department, Queen Alexandra Hospital.

Please be assured that your comments have been shared with the Teams involved. Should you ever need to share your views with us direct, good or bad, then please contact our PALS Team on PHT.PALS@porthosp.nhs.uk who will be happy to help and advise.

Kind regards.