"Still waiting"

About: Pilgrim Hospital

I was admitted to Boston as an emergency from Gramtham suffering with a kidney stone .I had a stent fitted in July and was told in 4 weeks I would have stone removed .Well here into Sept im still waiting .I am in agony on painkillers 24/7 cant walk cant go anywhere as i have become iccontinent thro the stent Also cant work and as im on zero hours contract dont get sick pay .I am so depressed have had to cancel my summer holiday and various functions I intended to be at impossible .

Im very angry I was originaly told 4 weeks and im still waiting .

Response from Sharon Kidd, Patient Experience and Engagement Manager, Patient Experience, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm sorry that you are encountering issues regarding the receipt of an appointment. Clearly this is unacceptable and want to get this urgently resolved. As we do not have your personal details, can I please ask that you call our PALS team at Pilgrim on 01205 446243 or pals@ulh.nhs.uk. They will be able to take your details and liaise with the correct clinical teams to see why there has been an unacceptable delay and confirm an appointment date for you.