"Pre and post operative cars"

About: Leeds General Infirmary

I recently had a liver transplant at Leeds St James hospital. The care both before and after the operation was absolutely outstanding. Staff at all levels were friendly (doctors and specialists included!) helpful, professional and caring.

I cannot thank all the people involved enough I am well on the road to recovery and hope that other patients receive the extremely high level of care I enjoyed.

Thanks to everyone of you.

Response from Leeds Teaching Hospitals

Dear Briannevil,

Thank you for taking the time out to write to us regarding your experience with Leeds General Infirmary, I am very pleased to read that you have had such a positive experience whilst in our care, and I do hope that you have recovered well.

I have passed your post onto the transplant department and have asked that they share your kind words with their team so that they too are aware of the great work that they are doing.

With kind regards
Rosie
Senior Nurse
Patient experience

Response from Leeds General Infirmary

Dear Briannevil,

With kind regards