"Absolutely ridiculous service."

About: Peterborough City Hospital

First of all, the triage nurse who takes your health card needs to learn how to be polite and respectful, you are working in a professional industry and acting like you dont care about your job is a big key especially when you have new patients. Second i waited and waited in a waiting room for 3 hours just to be moved to another waiting room, then after and hour im finally moved into a room of my own expecting this to finally be the time to see a doctor just for a prescription but ive waited 1 hour in there to watching 1 doctor take care of 15 people and 5 nurses talking about what they are going to do aftwr work. My taxes dont go towards some industry which works half heartedly and just doesn't really care.

worst experience of my entire life.

Response from Peterborough City Hospital

Thank you for posting your feedback and I am so sorry that you have had such a poor experience in our Emergency Department. I would like to look into your feedback in more detail as I am keen that we identify the nurse you are referring to. I am also keen to look at the triage category you were awarded and then provide you with more information as to why you had to wait for this length of time.

I can be contacted via email on lesley.crosby@pbh-tr.nhs.uk.

Once again I am sorry for your experience but I am keen that we learn from this

Lesley Crosby