"Extremely happy"

About: Southmead Hospital

Recently I was referred to Southmead Hospital for Vestibular testing, I was a little apprehensive of visiting a Hospital i've never been to before however, I was pleasantly surprised. The new Hospital looks fabulous, very organised, clear lay out & very easy to find your way around. I found there was lots of positive information displayed (Hospital/Community projects) which made for a very pleasant visit. The Receptionist was very polite which calmed my nerves. I was waiting for a total of 10 minutes! (Which is rare to be waiting such little time in a busy Hospital) safe to say I was very impressed! The actual appointment itself was very informative, I feel I was listened to & my needs were met. I would highly recommend this Hospital. I have no complaints other than the Hospital was a little out of the way for me but that cannot be helped!

Response from Southmead Hospital

Dear Anonymous – thank you for taking the time and trouble to post your experience of your care and the facilities at Southmead Hospital. I am please you found the new hospital to be well organised and that it provided a pleasant atmosphere with courteous staff. The Ear, Nose & Throat Service is actually delivered by our colleagues from the BRI and I thank you on their behalf for your kind comments about the actual clinic experience.

Your comments have been shared with the teams concerned.

Kind regards - Steve Sykes