"Ward 16 RPH"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I was admitted into RPH with a broken heel at the end of May, staying on Ward 16 for 5 days. Whilst in A&E I was dealt with quite quickly after being brought in by amblance before being admitted on to the Ward. During my stay the Day & Night nursing staff (including the Students) where pleasant, polite & professional throughout their shifts, even though they where kept busy. When I needed any pain relief, or had any other personal needs, it wasn't to much trouble for them. The Surgeons, theatre staff, Ward Doctors kept me informed & explained everything to me in lay mans terms which put me at ease. All the auxiliary staff, cleaners etc where also very good & the food was better than I expected.....in all in my opinion I received the best care I would have / could expected from our NHS.....Thank you.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience as a patient on Ward 16. It is always extremely pleasing to hear that not only was the care provided of a high standard, but that the standard of communication was also as we would want it to be. Your kind comments have been shared with the relevant staff.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is always extremely pleasing to hear that the care and services provided were of the high standard we aim to offer all our patients. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with the relevant staff.