"horrific experience"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

Frankly my treatment has been a joke. This is my second complaint as my first was ignored. 3 moths ago i had a sports injury, it took 2 moths for a definitive diagnosis, despite attending and a e the day after. A month on (today) i called the physio referral to find out a referral had never been placed. i was told i should have physio. I've called my doctors secretary but they never pick up their phone. I doubt I've even been put on the waiting list for the op.

The nhs should want people to be seen as quick as possible as then recovery will be quicker and it'll be cheaper for them. I monkey could org anise the process better!

Response from Sharon Kidd, Patient Experience and Engagement Manager, Patient Experience, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

I can only apologise that you have not been treated in the way you would expect, and that we seem to be continuing to fail to deal with your care in an acceptable manner. I would like the opportunity to correct this.

In order to do this, I need some more details from you. If you would contact the PALS team on 01522 707071, or by e-mail at pals@ulh.nhs.uk, they will take your details and we can start to put things right for you.

Sharon Kidd