"The care has always been first class"

About: Forth Valley Royal Hospital / Accident & emergency

I have been to A&E several times this year with reoccuring sepsis and the care has always been first class. The staff are always by your side and all work together. I have been treated appaulingly in both AAU and CAU, but can honestly say I'd go to A&E anytime. The care is far superior. Thank you to the staff there.

Response from Pauline Marland, Person Centred Patient Experience Coordinator, Department of Nursing, NHS Forth Valley

Dear Spuggy

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch and leaving your feedback.

I have shared your feedback with the staff of A & E who would like to pass on their thanks for your kind words, it is really lovely for the staff to be recognised for their hard work and commitment to patients.

I am terribly sorry that your experience with AAU and CAU has not be so positive. I was wondering if you would like to get in touch with me to discuss these. My contact details are t: 01324 566523 or e-mail: p.marland@nhs.net. We’d like to see how we can use your experience to help improve what we do and we’d be really grateful for a little more information.

I hope that you are keeping well and look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regard