"Wanted to confirm outpatient appointment"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

Thought there might be a simpler way to do it by screen than to wait during the busy week on phone service. I did it and the outcome will be known to me in 2/3 days. It offered to cancel or change my appointment - but not to confirm my appointment details which is what I want since I have lost my letter for this year and have only the letter for last year.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback about the appointment system. I’m sorry to hear that you weren’t able to find what you needed straight away on our website. I’m afraid it is not possible for patients to check the times of their appointments through the NUH website. However, if you do need information about an appointment at our hospital or have misplaced your letter, you can contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) with your details by email to PALS@nuh.nhs.uk and they will be able to help you.

Kind regards,