"Thank you to A&E, D10 and NSPU"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

My mum suffered a ruptured intra cranial aneurysm. From A&E she was swiftly diagnosed and referred to the D10 for assessment and then on to interventional neuroradiology. The professionalism, expertise care and dedication shown to us by all the healthcare professionals has really left us speechless. Thank you so much not only for saving mum's life but being so calm, friendly and supportive in the process. I'm not sure she really wants to leave the unit! We have been so impressed and we are so grateful to you. Please keep up the excellent work.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and share your experience of your mum’s care at QMC. It is so gratifying to hear the difference our healthcare professionals have made to your mum and her family. I will share your lovely message with my staff. They will be delighted to hear your mum is doing so well on the unit.

My best wishes to all of you,