"Mental Health Service in Taunton"

About: Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust / Adult community mental health

Extremely unhappy with the way I was treated by crisis team in Taunton when in distress recently having had to be taken to Musgrove hospital then came out feeling even worse after a five minute rushed talk to a member of the crisis team, then having to be found by police in a suicidal state unaware of where I was going, in the early hours after reported missing by worried family.

Taken to a cell as no beds available, then having to wait more than 18 hours to be assessed and then sent home with no support or phone call. I think it's uncaring, bad management and lack of staff organisation and it feels like they don't care if I end up dying.

Response from Lucy Nicholls, Patient Experience Manager, Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Leanne,

Thank you for leaving your feedback again. I'm very sorry but unfortunately without more information we are unable to offer you any advice or suggestions. You can always contact the PALS team on pals@sompar.nhs.uk if you need advice or information.

Best wishes,