"The care was nothing short of amazing"

About: Bromley Healthcare / Dietitians (Bromley)

(as a parent/guardian),

My son had been suffering from what we thought was reflux since a few weeks old. We saw a number of GPs regarding this but could not get the condition under control. We were finally introduced to one of the children's community dieticians, Minal Patel.

The advice and service that she provided to us was exemplary. She diagnosed my son with cows milk intolerance, and suggested a practical way of helping us to isolate and treat this problem. She kept us fully informed throughout, and was always at hand, often out of normal hours to provide support and guidance.

We finally have the situation under control and are working towards a permanent solution for my son. I would not be exaggerating by saying that the care and professionalism demonstrated to us by Minal was nothing short of amazing. She worked with us and guided us through this very difficult and challenging time, so thank you.

Response from Amanda Mayo, Head of Nursing, Quality Team, Bromley Healthcare

It is so lovely to read such an uplifting posting.

I can only imagine what it must feel like as a parent to get such support during what must be a very stressful time.

I will make sure Minal is aware of your praise.