"Yorkshire Wildlife Park Trip"

About: Sherwood East Children's Centre

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

Excellent - very helpful and well planned - a fantastic day out.

Good day trip: Kids loved polar bears and lions being fed. Well organised - staff brill!

Brilliant trip: Took a while to get going on the bus bus but the staff were good to help people. Really enjoyable family day out with friends.

Had a wonderful time. Well worth the money. We've never had any problems with the running of any of the trips we've been on. Highly recommend to anyone.

I thought it was brilliant cos you got to feed the animals and to touch them. Thgank you for letting us go there (Child)

My children (3years and 11months) loved the trip. Not only did they enjoy seeing all the exciting animals but the bus trip was something they don't do much of either, so even that was exciting for them! All Sure Startstaff looked after us all well and we look forward to the next one! Thank you.

Response from Lis Dixon, Children's Centre Coordinator, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

thank you for your comments. I am pleased your children enjoyed the trip and that you would recommend it to others