"An outstanding service"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

On my arrival on ward 17 I knew that I was in the best possible place. All the staff knew their roles and responsibilities and worked brilliantly as a team. I had never been in hospital for any length of time and my eyes were opened to the never ending tasks that the staff have to undertake. They are an amazing team who supported , cared for and encouraged me following my operation and I cannot thank them enough,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your very positive feedback. Staff work hard to provide a high standard of care and it is extremely pleasing to read of the impact that has on our patients' care. Your kind comments have been shared with staff on Ward 17.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience whilst you were recently a patient on Ward 17. It is always extremely pleasing to hear that the care offered was of the high standard we aim to provide to all our patients. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with staff in that area.