"Super Heros Day"

About: Hawtonville Children's Centre

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

Excellent day. Lovely having everyone dressup and dance. My daughter loved copying them (Buzz and Bumblebee.

It was such fun. My child loved the balloons and joining in the new experience.

We had a lovely time: am going to come back next time. It's a good place to come to: I have been coming since my daughter was born.

My son (3years) did not want to leave. He liked all the different activities for him to do and it was safe.

Children have once again had a fantastic time and have absolutely loved it. Once again the staff at Hawtonville have done a brilliant job. Thank you all.

Enjoyed the session very much: Got to dance, more learning how to share and take turns, solialising with new people and other children.

Excellent day: The children loved the Treansformer and Buzz - and the sandpit is always a hit!

Response from Tim Freestone, District Manager, Children Centre (Newark & Sherwood), Health Partnerships

Thankyou for all your positive comments about this session. I am particularly pleased that the sessions were both enjoyable and educational. One comment says how your child learned to share and take turns. We try in Children's Centres to make sure our activities have some good social and educational learning for your children, and of course we try to make them fun.

I was particularly pleased to hear that because of this activity you will be coming back to future events! We look forward to seeing you.