"Magaret Dunscombe Ward - dental operation 25/08/15"

About: Queen Victoria Hospital (East Grinstead)

I would like to thank all the staff at the Queen Victoria hospital and especially the staff who looked after me on Margaret Dunscombe ward and the main theatre staff when I came in to have some teeth removed. I arrived a little earlier than my appointment time but the staff were wonderful to both myself and my partner and daughter and we were made to feel comfortable whilst we waited for my bed to be sorted out. The staff are very friendly and efficient and put me at ease whilst waiting to go to theatre.

I think there are a lot of other hospital in the NHS who could learn a thing or too from the staff at this hospital from the nurses, the theatre staff to the ward clerks and domestic assistants on the ward. Nothing was ever to much for them. Thank you for looking after me.

I would definitely recommend this hospital to my family and friends.

Response from Queen Victoria Hospital

Dear Anonymous

Thank you for posting your positive experience of the care provided by the staff during your recent visit to Queen Victoria Hospital.

It is always gratifying to read such comments and it is also pleasing to know that our hospital services have made such an impact. The Queen Victoria Hospital is indeed a very special place and of course most of this is due to our outstanding staff.

Once again thank you for your comment and I know that your kind words will be much appreciated.

Kind regards,