"Acromegaly Surgery"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

I would like to thank the doctors and all the staff who assisted with the pre-op, the operation and after care in Ward WD8 on June 22nd. A special thank you to the doctor's secretary, and all the staff who looked after me like I was in a five star hotel. When I was told I needed an operation I was obviously very worried, however professionalism and understanding from all the staff put my mind at ease. Thank you once again

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Hi Janet.

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch to share with others your experience in our care. It sounds like this team made you feel at ease and supported you at every stage of your care and treatment. I have passed your thanks to everyone involved in your care.

You may wish to know that there are still a few days to submit a nomination for NUHonours, our annual staff awards in the Musculoskeletal & Neurosciences category). If you wish to submit a nomination you can do so via our website: www.nuh.nhs.uk/nuhonours – nominations close this Friday (4 September).

Kind regards,

Michelle Pugh.

Ward manager, D8.

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

Hi Janet.

Kind regards, Michelle Pugh. Ward manager, D8.