"Lipids Clinic over 2 years"

This was a caring, professional, skilled and faultless service.

Repeated phone calls were made whilst I was away and often late into the evening to contact me and follow up appointments and blood test. I cannot speak more highly about the quality of the clinical care under the doctor's supervision. I could not have wished for a more attentive, caring and effective series of treatments. Now discharged.

Special mention for the receptionist/nurse who had to rearrange and inform me of changes at short notice. They were very caring and went to great lengths to ensure I had a blood test despite having left the hospital. Very efficient and went beyond the call of any other receptionist I have come across at any hospital. This meant that a second blood test leading to a discharge could be undertaken swiftly, at a lower cost to the hospital and also more convenience to me.

Professor Krish Bhaskar

Response from St Marks Hospital

Dear Professor Bhaskar,

Thank you for your posting and your kind comments. We are pleased to see that you received a high standard of care. I will contact relevant staff with your comments as I am sure that they will appreciate them. I shall also record your comments formally as a compliment.

Yours Sincerely,