"Impressive"

About: Royal Surrey County Hospital

I have had 3 recent appointments: general surgery, endoscopy and radiology. All 3 happened at exactly the scheduled time and all were managed in a courteous, informative and reassuring way. I don't know what you have done to make the scheduling system work so well, but kudos to your staff who also appear less harried as a result.

Particular mention must be made of your endoscopy department in its beautiful new suite. I had an oesophogeal examination which I had been dreading, having had a previous horrible experience. The process was quick, clean and stress-free and I was given a delicious sandwich and cup of tea afterwards.

Parking is still a nightmare though.

Response from Royal Surrey County Hospital

Good morning,

We are delighted that you had such a positive experience and thank you for taking the time to write a review. This is great news and I will be sure to pass your kind words onto the department to share amongst colleagues. We also note your comment on parking, please be assured, several avenues are being investigated and applications are in progress to obtain more spaces.