"Amazing staff"

About: East Surrey Hospital / Maternity

(as a parent/guardian),

We have recently just taken an amazing delivery of a beautiful little boy, my wife and I, would like to thank the staff at the birthing unit for there amazing care, especially Samantha, who was our midwife over night, she was there for us pretty much every minute and was a truly amazing reassuring very skilled midwife.

A big massive thanks also to Carly who delivered our wonderful little chappie, she also was exceptional and a pleasure to have had by our sides, both girls truly are a massive credit to the NHS.

Thank you so so Much and little baby sends you both big Hugs. xx

Dear Steveo1

Thank you for taking the time to post such great feedback about the birth of your son at East Surrey Hospital. Clearly the birth of a child is a very emotional time so it is good to read that you both felt so well supported by the midwifery team and I will ensure your comments are shared with them.

• Steveo1 thinks this response is helpful

Response from Adaline Smith, Matron, Maternity, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Good afternoon Steve01,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding the care your family received during the birth of your son. It always gives us great pleasure to feed back to midwives who have made a positive influence in a birth experience.

I wish you and your family well.

Kind Regards