"my recent surgery"

About: City Hospital campus

i was in barclay ward 17th august 2015 following vats surgery the staff was fantastic in my care really looked after me nothing was to much trouble thanks to the staff's care im now on my way to making a full recovery x

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It’s great to hear you’re making such a good recovery after your recent surgery. I’ve shared your kind words with my team on Barclay Ward.

In light of your experience, you might be interested to know there are still a few days left to nominate a staff member or staff team for NUHonours Awards (this is our annual staff awards scheme) – nominations close 4 September. If you want to make a nomination (which would fall under the Digestive Diseases and Thoracics Directorate) you can do so via our website: www.nuh.nhs.uk/nuhonours.

Kind regards,

Lorraine Alexander

Ward Manager, Barclay Ward.

Response from City Hospital campus

Kind regards, Lorraine Alexander Ward Manager, Barclay Ward.