About: Luton & Dunstable Hospital

I was pleased with my first experience of the maternity unit 7 years ago when I gave birth to my daughter. She was born with a strep b infection which was life freghtening. The whole team of midwifery staff were prompt and the special care unit was amazing.

This pregnancy has been difficult with the stress of knowing the risks that could have happen again. I was under an obstratrition, whose practice was unbelievable so patient, kind and put the baby and I first.

I ended up having a planned c section which was a good experience. Well organised, clean and the whole team made me feel relaxed.

My aftercare was wonderful and the midwives, students and other staff went beyond their daily duties to ensure I was happy and looked after.

I have come away from this experience with much admiration for all staff working as part of the NHS, they Work exceptional hard and very long hours and still remain happy and positive.

A big thank you to all the staff who cared and supported my daughter and i.

Response from Luton & Dunstable Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are pleased your experience has been a positive one and will pass your comments on to department managers and team.