"Audiology Dept."

About: Royal Preston Hospital

My wife and I attended the audiology department today and were met by a member of staff who examined our sons hearing. From the outset, they were very professional, very knowledgeable and a credit to the NHS. Fortunately for us, the result was positive but both my wife and I were really impressed with the entire service provided by the team. We were given an earlier date than the one we were originally offered which helped allay some worries and overall we were really impressed. Well done to all the staff and in particular we were really pleased with th member of staff who was great with us and more importantly our son.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback; it is always extremely pleasing to hear that the care provided was of the high standard we aim to offer all our patients and their families. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with staff in the Audiology Department.