"Extremely pleasant rheumatology appointment"

About: King George Hospital

I had to visit Rheumatology at King George's Hospital on Thursday 20th August as a first visit and was extremely fortunate to be seen by a particular doctor.

I have to say I have never been seen by such a switched on doctor who was both extremely thorough in their examination of me and my records and yet such a charming person who listened intently to everything I had to say; asked pertinent questions and actually discussed the problems I have experienced.

Never once did they make me feel I was wasting their time or being a nuisance.

I felt completely positive about myself when I came away and just wish every doctor I might have to visit in either of the hospitals would give me the same feeling by treating me as though I were important and discussing with me options, rather than the negative attitude I have received in the past.

Response from King George Hospital

I'm delighted to hear that you were very impressed with our doctor at King George Hospital. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I'm glad you felt confident coming away from our hospital about your treatment plan, and. You felt listened to.

Yours sincerely Nadeem Moghal Medical Director