"Beautiful ward and effective treatment."

About: Watford General Hospital / Paediatrics

Beautiful decorated waiting room and reception corridors for children to play in.

After 2 months since 1st session with Dr. Cohn my 2 yr old son with holding/constipation is now resolved and he is potty trained!

The change in his behaviours (active and happy) is fantastic and we are really happy and delighted.

Staff were friendly and kind

Response from Alison Parkinson, Senior Sister, Children's Outpatients, West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to pass on your feedback. It means a lot to all the staff in children's outpatients to hear how we are doing!

We are very pleased that you and your son had such a positive experience with us. I have passed on your lovely feedback to Dr Cohn and he is delighted to have such positive comments written about him, and of course a positive outcome!

I was overjoyed to hear that you liked the decor as we were recently redecorated and it is great to hear that it is being appreciated by the children and their families.

Thank you so much once again and we wish you and your son all the best for the future