"What Fantastic Staff"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

My Mum was bought in ,after having a Major Heart attack , And was taken very poorly .The staff are totally amazing ,and professional all the time .

Also they had lots of time for my Mum ,and very considerate to her needs .

Proper nurses !!!!!! Given her a shower and washing her hair , and making her laugh , rubbing cream into her pressure points , bringing her a fan ..Its these things which may seem small are the things that matter .......I just cannot express my thanks enough for saving my mums life ...........thank you all so much .And when i mean staff i mean everyone from Consultant to cleaner.I will never forget your kindness

Response from Debra Johns, Patient Experience Officer, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Robbie

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your positive feedback about your mother's experiences in the Cardiology Department when she suffered a heart attack. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with the Team involved. Should you ever need to share your views with us direct, good or bad, then please contact our PALS Team on PHT.PALS@porthosp.nhs.uk who will be happy to help and advise.

Kind regards.

Debbie

Response from Queen Alexandra Hospital

Dear Robbie

Please be assured that your comments have been shared with the Team involved.

Kind regards.