"Neuro Rehab"

About: St Lukes Hospital (Bradford)

After some difficult NHS related experiences over the years my current care under the Psychology Department due to a road traffic accident. Amongst other things I have found the Clinical Psychologist in charge of my rehabilitation to be friendly, insightful and is making my journey to recovery a lot easier for both myself and my family to deal with. Can only say good words about this department and the care I have been given at which is an extremely difficult time for myself.

The NHS does the best it can and appreciate been able to access services such as these, also my Clinical Psychologist brightens up my day thru dark time's such as these whilst in recovery.

St Luke's is a good hospital run by good people and even though I have had tough times with the NHS in the past they have my 100% appreciation and gratitude for the care and service they provide.

Response from St Lukes Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. We try hard to ensure that everyone has a positive experience when they come to see us, so it is good to hear that you have found it helpful.